Succulent plants and cuttings for the taking! BC of Covid-19, these will be in a curbside box to help yourself. I'm also happy to coordinate a specific pickup time, message me here and we'll make a plan.
Location: 159 Russell Hill Rd, curbside and labeled "For UPT". Location is near St Clair W and Spadina, and St Clair W station.
Dates Available: Daytime, Sat Nov 7, Sun Nov 8, Mon Nov 9, Tues Nov 10. I'll make another post for any plants that remain after these dates. :)
Available plants (multiples of each):
- Haworthia cooperi (I believe), 2 varieties. Rooted in pots. Flower and propagate easily!
- Aloe vera var. chinensis, rooted in pots. Not an edible variety, but ok for treating burns. Silvery green hybrid, flowers readily.
- Crassula perforata, unrooted cuttings.
- Opuntia humifusa, unrooted cuttings. Hardy, outdoor prickly pear. Does fine in Ontario winters, provided it stays covered with snow or other light mulch during the coldest/driest days. Beautiful yellow and orange flowers. Occasional true spines, but def lots of tiny spines (glochids), so plan to pick these up with heavy gloves and/or tongs!
- Cotyledon pendens, unrooted cuttings.