sooooo... i have a fiddle leaf fig that has been living outside for the last 3 months. it suffered pretty severe sun burn being on my patio near a sunny corner so i moved it to a shadier spot.
sadly i did not catch the first really cold day of the season (im in la) before moving inside sooooo this dude is in REALLY rough shape. i cannot stress enough how rough.
is it worth it holding out to see if the baby turns around or is it best to just give up & let it go?